Sunday, April 29, 2012

Udacity

Well, I have now enrolled for the online course cs262 Programming Languages of Udacity and watched a first dozen videos and made the tests. I have to say that it is very understandable. Most of the videos also have English subtitles and they give you good examples to understand the programming language. At the beginning they start with showing you the basics of Python, although you should have some experience with programming language or maybe you will not be able to follow. However there is a Q&A section where you can ask for help.

It is very professional in my opinion and one can see that they have put a lot of energy into this project. I will definitively go on with this, although I have to go fast, as the course started mid-April...

No comments:

Post a Comment