Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Vision

I had an idea recently. I imagined I would meet someone from whom I would know that his/her spirit is part of the same soul that I originated from. I realised that I would see and treat that person differently. This person would be like a twin and I would care for his/her corporal and spiritual well-being. I would want him/her to be happy.

And then I realised that maybe I should see all people in that way, because we all come from the same source. It also helps to overlook the mistakes of the others and support them on their journey. Sometimes it might be difficult to identify oneself with that person, especially if that person did bad things. However one should always bear in mind that every person was born as an innocent baby. And even if someone has the disposition to act in such way in him/her, in the end the environment determines if and in which degree these dispositions break through. So one should give love and forgiveness to these people (but of course prevent them from acting badly again), so that they are able to transcend their negative thoughts and emotions.

There still might be people that are incurable, although in that case I'd rather believe that the appropriate cure/therapy to show their true nature again hasn't been found yet. But I think if one lives with that are a similar approach one will give more love as before and act more positively in general. And who knows what oneself would have become under the same circumstances.
 Dean.Hormann, "Meine wenigkeit"; Some rights reservedQuelle: www.piqs.de 

No comments:

Post a Comment